List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:January 11 2011 9:01pm
Subject:Re: multimaster log bin files
View as plain text
Impossible.  Do not depend on such.

--
Rick James - MySQL Geek&  DBA/DBE @large

Thread
multimaster log bin filesmaillists011 Jan
  • Re: multimaster log bin filesRick James11 Jan
  • Re: multimaster log bin filesYordan Georgiev11 Jan
    • Re: multimaster log bin filesRick James11 Jan
  • Re: multimaster log bin filesMySQL)13 Jan
Re: multimaster log bin filesdavid.yang13 Jan