List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wagner Bianchi Date:December 1 2010 12:02pm
Subject:Re: Is there a way to associate BINLOG position with specific COMMIT command
View as plain text
I am trying to understand better what you wnat to do.
Do you have been tried to reasearch this transaction in binlog file?
Could you please explain your interest again?

Best regards.
--
WB

2010/11/30 Niv Dalal <niv.dalal@stripped>

> Hi
> I'm trying to figure out if a specific COMMIT (or statement) already
> present
> in in slave DB.
> I understand that every command is logged to the BINLOG, but I couldn't
> figure out how can I associate an position in the log with the COMMIT
> command.
> Is such correlation exposed to MySql client?
> Thanks
> Niv

Thread
Is there a way to associate BINLOG position with specific COMMIT commandNiv Dalal1 Dec
  • Re: Is there a way to associate BINLOG position with specific COMMIT commandWagner Bianchi1 Dec
    • Re: Is there a way to associate BINLOG position with specific COMMIT commandJohan De Meersman1 Dec
      • Re: Is there a way to associate BINLOG position with specific COMMIT commandNiv Dalal1 Dec
        • Re: Is there a way to associate BINLOG position with specific COMMIT commandWagner Bianchi1 Dec
          • Re: Is there a way to associate BINLOG position with specific COMMIT commandNiv Dalal1 Dec
            • Re: Is there a way to associate BINLOG position with specific COMMIT commandFrank1 Dec
              • Re: Is there a way to associate BINLOG position with specific COMMIT commandJohan De Meersman1 Dec
                • Re: Is there a way to associate BINLOG position with specific COMMIT commandNiv Dalal1 Dec
                • Re: Is there a way to associate BINLOG position with specific COMMIT commandNiv Dalal1 Dec
                  • Re: Is there a way to associate BINLOG position with specific COMMIT commandWagner Bianchi1 Dec
                    • Re: Is there a way to associate BINLOG position with specific COMMIT commandWagner Bianchi1 Dec
                      • Re: Is there a way to associate BINLOG position with specific COMMIT commandNiv Dalal1 Dec
                        • Re: Is there a way to associate BINLOG position with specific COMMIT commandDatabase System4 Dec
                          • Re: Is there a way to associate BINLOG position with specific COMMIT commandNiv Dalal4 Dec
                            • Re: Is there a way to associate BINLOG position with specific COMMIT commandDatabase System5 Dec
                              • Re: Is there a way to associate BINLOG position with specific COMMIT commandNiv Dalal5 Dec
                                • Re: Is there a way to associate BINLOG position with specific COMMITcommandMats Kindahl7 Dec
                                  • Re: Is there a way to associate BINLOG position with specific COMMIT commandMARK CALLAGHAN7 Dec
                                    • Re: Is there a way to associate BINLOG position with specific COMMITcommandMats Kindahl7 Dec