List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Magnus Ekhall Date:November 28 2010 10:08pm
Subject:Re: Saving an old database from a dead server
View as plain text
Still the same error message.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

Regards,
Magnus

sön 2010-11-28 klockan 16:02 -0500 skrev Mihail Manolov:
> Try:
>
> mysqlcheck -vq --all-databases --auto-repair
>
> On Nov 28, 2010, at 3:51 PM, Magnus Ekhall wrote:
>
> > I tried running mysqlrepair (on a copy of the data), but it objects
> > with:
> >
> > thedatabase.atable
> > Error    : Incorrect key file for table 'atable'; try to repair it
> > error    : Corrupt
> >
> > I guess I could try and install some old ubuntu release in a which has a
> > 4.1-server in a VirtualBox and see if the same error occurs there...
> >
> > Regards,
> > Magnus
> >

> > sön 2010-11-28 klockan 14:41 -0600 skrev Jeff Smelser:
> >> if you have another copy, I would try to repair it.. I think it just needs
> >> to redo the keys.

> trying

> you

> <koma@stripped>

> and need

> outage.
> have

> Ubuntu

> mysql, so

> > --

Saving an old database from a dead serverMagnus Ekhall28 Nov
  • Re: Saving an old database from a dead serverJeff Smelser28 Nov
    • Re: Saving an old database from a dead serverMagnus Ekhall28 Nov
      • Re: Saving an old database from a dead serverJeff Smelser28 Nov
        • Re: Saving an old database from a dead serverMagnus Ekhall28 Nov
          • Re: Saving an old database from a dead serverMihail Manolov29 Nov
  • Re: Saving an old database from a dead serverMySQL)29 Nov
  • Re: Saving an old database from a dead serverRick James29 Nov
    • Re: Saving an old database from a dead serverWagner Bianchi29 Nov
      • Re: Saving an old database from a dead serverMagnus Ekhall29 Nov
        • Re: Saving an old database from a dead serverRick James29 Nov
          • Re: Saving an old database from a dead serverMagnus Ekhall29 Nov
            • Re: Saving an old database from a dead serverWagner Bianchi29 Nov
              • Re: Saving an old database from a dead serverMagnus Ekhall29 Nov
                • Re: Saving an old database from a dead serverWagner Bianchi29 Nov
                  • Re: Saving an old database from a dead serverMagnus Ekhall29 Nov
                    • Re: Saving an old database from a dead serverWagner Bianchi30 Nov
                      • Re: Saving an old database from a dead serverRick James30 Nov
Re: Saving an old database from a dead serverMagnus Ekhall28 Nov
  • Re: Saving an old database from a dead serverDatabase System28 Nov
    • Re: Saving an old database from a dead serverMagnus Ekhall28 Nov
      • Re: Saving an old database from a dead servera.smith28 Nov
        • Re: Saving an old database from a dead serverMihail Manolov29 Nov
          • Re: Saving an old database from a dead serverDatabase System29 Nov