List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Morgan Date:September 14 2010 7:13am
Subject:RE: Filtered data replication
View as plain text
Also, it won't help you much as it's only prototype code but it looks like this feature
might have been on interest...
http://www.clusterdb.com/mysql-replication/software-preview-mysql-scriptable-replication/

Any feedback on whether this would have fit the bill would be appreciated (especially if
there are tweaks that you'd suggest).

Regards, Andrew.

Thread
Filtered data replicationRitesh Nadhani14 Sep
  • Re: Filtered data replicationJohan De Meersman14 Sep
    • Re: Filtered data replicationRitesh Nadhani14 Sep
      • Re: Filtered data replicationJohan De Meersman14 Sep
        • Re: Filtered data replicationRitesh Nadhani14 Sep
          • Re: Filtered data replicationJohan De Meersman14 Sep
            • RE: Filtered data replicationAndrew Morgan14 Sep