List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Morgan Date:September 14 2010 7:10am
Subject:RE: Filtered data replication
View as plain text
How about actually storing the data in different tables and then provide a consolidated
view on the master by creating a view? You could then control which slave applied the
changes from which of these tables.

Regards, Andrew.

Thread
Filtered data replicationRitesh Nadhani14 Sep
  • Re: Filtered data replicationJohan De Meersman14 Sep
    • Re: Filtered data replicationRitesh Nadhani14 Sep
      • Re: Filtered data replicationJohan De Meersman14 Sep
        • Re: Filtered data replicationRitesh Nadhani14 Sep
          • Re: Filtered data replicationJohan De Meersman14 Sep
            • RE: Filtered data replicationAndrew Morgan14 Sep