List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ritesh Nadhani Date:September 14 2010 6:19am
Subject:Re: Filtered data replication
View as plain text
Hi

Thanks for the response. We had actually looked into partitioning
before but there seems to be no standard way of doing this and
anything we tried to do was hacky at its best.

Since there is no way to do it, makes me think if this is a good design or not.

How does one suggestion splitting data like this?

--
Ritesh
http://www.riteshn.com
      • Re: Filtered data replicationJohan De Meersman14 Sep
        • Re: Filtered data replicationRitesh Nadhani14 Sep
          • Re: Filtered data replicationJohan De Meersman14 Sep
            • RE: Filtered data replicationAndrew Morgan14 Sep