List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:August 17 2010 5:24pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Replication | SLAVE_IO not running | After tunning master
View as plain text
Is  max_allowed_packet = 1M on both Slave and Master?
server_id is different?
Master did not crash?
Using MyISAM or InnoDB??

--
Rick James - MySQL Geek

Thread
MySQL Replication | SLAVE_IO not running | After tunning masterAndrej Pintar17 Aug
  • Re: MySQL Replication | SLAVE_IO not running | After tunning masterRick James17 Aug
    • Re: MySQL Replication | SLAVE_IO not running | After tunning masterAndrej Pintar17 Aug