List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Julian Rawcliffe Date:August 11 2010 11:57am
Subject:InnoDB table replication
View as plain text
Greetings

I am try to replicate a couple of databases that use InnoDB tables.

I have followed the standard replication instructions, inasmuch as
they exist for InnoDB,  but every time I try and start the slave I get

Error 'Access denied; you need the SUPER privilege for this operation'

Indeed, even attempting to insert into a replica table as root gives
the same error.

Is it the case that any InnoDB tables must have their own
ibd files in order for replication to succeed?

--
Julian Rawcliffe | Senior Infrastructure Engineer | Information Systems
Division

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System
on behalf of the London Business School community.
InnoDB table replicationJulian Rawcliffe11 Aug
Re: InnoDB table replicationJulian Rawcliffe11 Aug
  • Re: InnoDB table replicationmartín arrieta11 Aug
    • Re: InnoDB table replicationJulian Rawcliffe11 Aug
      • Re: InnoDB table replicationPrabhat Kumar11 Aug
        • Re: InnoDB table replicationDatabase System11 Aug
      • Re: InnoDB table replicationRick James11 Aug
        • Re: InnoDB table replicationJulian Rawcliffe11 Aug
          • Re: InnoDB table replicationRick James12 Aug
          • Re: InnoDB table replicationDatabase System12 Aug
            • Re: InnoDB table replicationJulian Rawcliffe12 Aug
              • Re: InnoDB table replicationMarcus Bointon12 Aug
Re: InnoDB table replicationJulian Rawcliffe13 Aug
Re: InnoDB table replicationJulian Rawcliffe13 Aug
  • Re: InnoDB table replicationRick James17 Aug
    • SUMMARY - InnoDB table replicationJulian Rawcliffe18 Aug