List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:June 7 2010 5:57pm
Subject:Re: Replication between one master and multiple slaves
View as plain text
Or...
5 slaves that you control.  Each would be configured with a single
"replicate-do-database=...".  The database named would correspond to the
client.  The client machine would then replicate from that slave, an not
receive any data other that his database.
(For more efficiency, your master could have "binlog-do-database=..." 5
times -- this would limit how much is sent to your 5 slaves.)
Black Hole is not needed with the above design.  Nor do I see a way to
use Black Hole while sending _only_ the client's data to his machine.

--
Rick James - MySQL Geek

Thread
Replication between one master and multiple slavesMark Rogers7 Jun
  • Re: Replication between one master and multiple slavesRick James7 Jun
    • Re: Replication between one master and multiple slavesMark Rogers8 Jun
      • Re: Replication between one master and multiple slavesMats Kindahl8 Jun
        • Re: Replication between one master and multiple slavesMark Rogers21 Jun