List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Database System Date:June 4 2010 3:42am
Subject:Re: Bug on master to master rep?
View as plain text
Marcus,

My two servers' ids are different. Since there is such setting, replicate-same-server-id=0
is that means server probably could execute its own updates by mistake?

Thanks, Marcus.

To answer another question: although there is no update on one server, it is master -
slave replication. I just to prepare for future, when we shutdown master and run on
slave, after master is up, I don't need to sync database.

Lisa