List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ANIL YADAV Date:June 3 2010 12:28pm
Subject:Re: Bug on master to master rep?
View as plain text
HI

If there is no update on  Master B Then U can use Master-->> Slave
replication ,why are you using Master--->> Master replication.?

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 8:21 AM, Database System <database100@stripped>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Have you heard this:
>
> master to master replication replicated its own queries (replicated to
> another server and replicated back)? Although both two servers has own
> server id. For example, master A reads binlog on master B, and executed, got
> duplicate key error. master B reads binlog from master A, and got duplicate
> key error. (these two queries are different). The condition is, On master B,
> there are no application setup to access database, it only replicates from
> master A. No updates on server B.
>
> MySQL used v5.037.
>
> Thanks,
> Lisa

Thanks & Regards
-----------------------------
  ANIL  YADAV
+91-9871047883
LinkedIn:-http://www.linkedin.com/in/anilyadav
"We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us
by what we have already done."

Bug on master to master rep?Database System3 Jun
  • Re: Bug on master to master rep?ANIL YADAV3 Jun
  • Re: Bug on master to master rep?Johan De Meersman3 Jun
  • Re: Bug on master to master rep?Marcus Bointon3 Jun
    • Re: Bug on master to master rep?Database System4 Jun
      • Re: Bug on master to master rep?Marcus Bointon4 Jun