List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mats Kindahl Date:May 25 2010 3:28pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Proxy and Replication
View as plain text
On 05/25/2010 05:24 PM, Miguel Araújo wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Does anyone knows how mysq-proxy interacts with replication?
> I've never used mysql-proxy, and I need an application that stand between the master
> and the slave to analyze the updates that go through the master to the slave. I wonder if
> I should start with mysq-proxy instead of starting from the scratch.
> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
> Miguel Araújo

Hi again Miguel! :)

Yes, I think it is a good idea to start with the proxy instead of
starting from scratch.

What is it you want to do?

Best wishes,
Mats Kindahl

--
Mats Kindahl
Lead Software Developer

Thread
MySQL Proxy and ReplicationMiguel Araújo25 May
  • Re: MySQL Proxy and ReplicationShawn Green25 May
    • Re: MySQL Proxy and ReplicationMiguel Araújo25 May
  • Re: MySQL Proxy and ReplicationMats Kindahl25 May
    • Re: MySQL Proxy and ReplicationMiguel Araújo25 May
    • Re: MySQL Proxy and ReplicationMiguel Araújo1 Jun