List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Miguel Araújo Date:May 25 2010 3:24pm
Subject:MySQL Proxy and Replication
View as plain text
Hi.

Does anyone knows how mysq-proxy interacts with replication?
I've never used mysql-proxy, and I need an application that stand between the master and
the slave to analyze the updates that go through the master to the slave. I wonder if I
should start with mysq-proxy instead of starting from the scratch.
Thank you.

Regards,
Miguel Araújo
Thread
MySQL Proxy and ReplicationMiguel Araújo25 May
  • Re: MySQL Proxy and ReplicationShawn Green25 May
    • Re: MySQL Proxy and ReplicationMiguel Araújo25 May
  • Re: MySQL Proxy and ReplicationMats Kindahl25 May
    • Re: MySQL Proxy and ReplicationMiguel Araújo25 May
    • Re: MySQL Proxy and ReplicationMiguel Araújo1 Jun