List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:March 17 2010 3:40pm
Subject:Re: Fw: Re: master to master replication broke
View as plain text
On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 4:24 PM, Database System <database100@stripped>wrote:

> Johan,
>
> If you had read carefully, you would know the reason cannot connect to
> server because admin rebooted the server hosts.

Ahh. I assumed you posted the log from after that. So, no logging whatsoever
in the error log, and show slave status just shows the 1201 ? does the
general log show anything ? Does it show master IP, user and password in the
show slave status ?

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
Fw: Re: master to master replication brokeDatabase System17 Mar
  • Re: Fw: Re: master to master replication brokeJohan De Meersman17 Mar