List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Song Voong Date:March 17 2010 3:33pm
Subject:Re: master to master replication broke
View as plain text
Why not just login to the database and do a
show slave status;
show master status;

2010/3/17 Miguel Araújo <noradone@stripped>

> Deal Johan,
>
> Lisa said that the server was rebooted, so I guess that the master info
> structure was lost, and that's the reason for the server not resume
> replication.
> She also stated the "2.change master to where it was stopped; 3. change
> master to current log file and position", but didn't refer if has done the
> "complete" CHANGE MASTER TO, command.
> So I guess that the slave can't connect to the server because it lacks the
> IP, user, passwd or other option.
>
> It's just a guess...
>
> Deleting the master.info erases the master structure, and erases a
> possible error done in the master structure by the reboot.
>

> On Mar 17, 2010, at 3:17 PM, Johan De Meersman wrote:
>
> > Dear Miguel,
> >
> > Lisa explicitly stated she did not want to dump/sync. You suggest:
> >
> > Have you tried to delete the file master.info?
> >
> > Kindly explain to me what this does, and what the consequences are.
> >

> > --
> > Bier met grenadyn
> > Is als mosterd by den wyn
> > Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
> > Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel

Thread
master to master replication brokeDatabase System17 Mar
  • Re: master to master replication brokeMiguel Araújo17 Mar
    • Re: master to master replication brokeJohan De Meersman17 Mar
      • Re: master to master replication brokeMiguel Araújo17 Mar
        • Re: master to master replication brokeSong Voong17 Mar