List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Database System Date:March 17 2010 3:24pm
Subject:Fw: Re: master to master replication broke
View as plain text
Johan,

If you had read carefully, you would know the reason cannot connect to server because
admin rebooted the server hosts.

I knew change master to current position is not a good solution, I just want to see if
replication can be resumed. In fact, after that it is still stopped on where it was
before broken. It didn't changed to new position.

Thanks,
Lisa