List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marcus Bointon Date:March 9 2010 11:27pm
Subject:Re: Addutional slave to a master-to-master replication
View as plain text
On 9 Mar 2010, at 19:58, Database System wrote:

> I successfully setup master to master replication between A and B. Now I'd likr to
> add C to replicate A, mean A is also master of C. I need to make sure updates on B will
> also indirect replicated to C.

Yes, as I said in my first reply - you just need to enable logging of slave updates on A
(which is a slave to B) otherwise C will not receive those updates. See here for details:

Marcus Bointon
Synchromedia Limited: Creators of
UK resellers of info@hand CRM solutions
marcus@stripped |

Fw: Re: Addutional slave to a master-to-master replicationDatabase System9 Mar
  • Re: Addutional slave to a master-to-master replicationMarcus Bointon10 Mar