List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marcus Bointon Date:March 7 2010 9:26pm
Subject:Re: Addutional slave to a master-to-master replication
View as plain text
On 7 Mar 2010, at 22:04, Database System wrote:

> I have one master A , and two slaves B and C both replicate A.
>
> Now I want to change A and B as master to master replication. I know how to setup A
> and B. I'm not sure if I need to do any change on C, in order it execute all statements
> once and won't miss any statements. For example, updates on A, and updates original done
> on B, but replicated/executed on A.

You need to enable logging of slave updates on A as otherwise writes on B will propagate
to A, but not to C. Writes to A will work ok and propagate to C anyway (as they are
already).

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
UK resellers of info@hand CRM solutions

Addutional slave to a master-to-master replicationDatabase System7 Mar
  • Re: Addutional slave to a master-to-master replicationMarcus Bointon7 Mar
  • Re: Addutional slave to a master-to-master replicationMats Kindahl8 Mar