List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Database System Date:March 7 2010 9:04pm
Subject:Addutional slave to a master-to-master replication
View as plain text
Hi,

I have one master A , and two slaves B and C both replicate A.

Now I want to change A and B as master to master replication. I know how to setup A and B.
I'm not sure if I need to do any change on C, in order it execute all statements once and
won't miss any statements. For example, updates on A, and updates original done on B, but
replicated/executed on A.

Thanks,
Lisa

Thread
Addutional slave to a master-to-master replicationDatabase System7 Mar
  • Re: Addutional slave to a master-to-master replicationMarcus Bointon7 Mar
  • Re: Addutional slave to a master-to-master replicationMats Kindahl8 Mar