List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:February 8 2010 4:21pm
Subject:Re: how to never log any CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE statement to the
binary log
View as plain text
set sql_log_bin=1;
*statements you don't want logged*
set sql_log_bin=0;

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/set-sql-log-bin.html

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
how to never log any CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE statement to the binary logAodhan Cullen8 Feb
  • Re: how to never log any CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE statement to the binary logJohan De Meersman8 Feb
    • Re: how to never log any CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE statement to the binary logSuresh Kuna8 Feb
  • Re: how to never log any CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE statement to thebinary logTyler Poland8 Feb
    • Re: how to never log any CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE statement to thebinary logRick James8 Feb
      • Re: how to never log any CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE statement to the binary logAodhan Cullen8 Feb
      • Re: how to never log any CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE statement to the binary logJohan De Meersman8 Feb
        • Re: how to never log any CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE statement to the binary logRick James8 Feb
          • Re: how to never log any CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE statement to thebinary logGuilhem Bichot9 Feb