List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alper Oguz Date:January 29 2010 8:23am
Subject:Send binlogs immediately?
View as plain text
Hello,

Is there any way to send all binlogs to the slave with a command? I need this,
because I'm using two servers with Heartbeat and if I up to second server (IP
alias, Apache, Tomcat etc.), I find some missing rows on the slave and this
giving error (duplicate) on auto increment columns. Also it's produce a data
inconsistency of course...

If I can send the all binlogs on master before running the java app. server on
the slave, it'll be great.

thank you

--
Alper Oguz