List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Suresh Kuna Date:January 27 2010 4:04pm
Subject:Re: Replication Speed
View as plain text
Hope the replication has been setup and running. We no need to bother about
the which relay log the slave is reading. It depends on how much lag behind
the current position of the read_master and exec_master.

Thanks
Suresh Kuna
MySQL DBA

--
Thanks
Suresh Kuna

Thread
Replication SpeedMiguel Araújo27 Jan
  • Re: Replication SpeedErwan Ben Souiden27 Jan
    • Re: Replication Speedsureshkumarilu27 Jan
  • Re: Replication SpeedMarcus Bointon27 Jan
  • Re: Replication SpeedJohan De Meersman27 Jan
    • Re: Replication SpeedMiguel Araújo27 Jan
      • Re: Replication SpeedSuresh Kuna27 Jan
        • Re: Replication SpeedMiguel Araújo27 Jan
          • Re: Replication SpeedSuresh Kuna27 Jan
            • Re: Replication SpeedMiguel Araújo27 Jan
              • Re: Replication SpeedSuresh Kuna27 Jan
                • Re: Replication SpeedRick James27 Jan
  • Re: Replication SpeedAndrej Pintar27 Jan
Re: Replication SpeedMiguel Araújo27 Jan