List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:sureshkumarilu Date:January 27 2010 2:40pm
Subject:Re: Replication Speed
View as plain text
Hi
Seconds behind master may not give the exact value because it  shows the time difference between the time stamp of the servers where an sql stmt executed in master and the same stmt in slave. We have to make sure both the server times are in sync.

Thanks
Suresh Kuna
MySQL DBA
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel