List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Miguel Angel Nieto Date:December 30 2009 9:08pm
Subject:Re: master/master/slave
View as plain text
Hi,

Sorry, MMM doesn't run on Windows :(

2009/12/28 Carlos Gonzalez <carlosgo@stripped>:
> Hi all,
>
> Does MMM run on windows? Unfortunately this is the platform my mysql servers are on.
>  Sounds like this is exactly what I have been looking for as well. :)
>
> Thanks guys :)
> --------------------------
> Regards,
> Carlos Gonzalez

Thread
master/master/slaveChris Kantarjiev22 Dec
  • Re: master/master/slaveANIL YADAV22 Dec
  • Re: master/master/slaveJohan De Meersman23 Dec
    • Re: master/master/slaveMiguel Angel Nieto23 Dec
      • RE: master/master/slaveRick James23 Dec
        • Re: master/master/slaveMiguel Angel Nieto25 Dec
          • Re: master/master/slaveJohan De Meersman26 Dec
            • Re: master/master/slaveMiguel Angel Nieto30 Dec
Re: master/master/slaveCarlos Gonzalez28 Dec
  • Re: master/master/slaveMiguel Angel Nieto30 Dec