List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ANIL YADAV Date:December 22 2009 7:36pm
Subject:Re: master/master/slave
View as plain text

By it will break the chain. To implement this server id's of both server
must be different. When server got own server id to execute . It will  not
update this.

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 7:33 PM, Chris Kantarjiev <cak@stripped> wrote:

> I want to set up a master/master replication system for two "front-end"
> servers, and a smaller box as slave to one of the masters for a distant
> off-site backup.
> I understand how to do master/master. The question for me is how to get the
> slave into the mix. If I turn on "log-slave-updates" on one of the masters,
> the other master will start seeing its own updates.
> Is this what
> replicate-same-server-id        = 0
> is meant for? Will that break the chain?
> thanks.

Thanks & Regards
"We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us
by what we have already done."

master/master/slaveChris Kantarjiev22 Dec
  • Re: master/master/slaveANIL YADAV22 Dec
  • Re: master/master/slaveJohan De Meersman23 Dec
    • Re: master/master/slaveMiguel Angel Nieto23 Dec
      • RE: master/master/slaveRick James23 Dec
        • Re: master/master/slaveMiguel Angel Nieto25 Dec
          • Re: master/master/slaveJohan De Meersman26 Dec
            • Re: master/master/slaveMiguel Angel Nieto30 Dec
Re: master/master/slaveCarlos Gonzalez28 Dec
  • Re: master/master/slaveMiguel Angel Nieto30 Dec