List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carl Shimer Date:December 16 2009 9:08pm
Subject:missing statement in binary log
View as plain text
Hi,

We encountered an error where a slave never received a row created on
the master.  After digging a bit, it doesn't look like the original
insert statement was ever logged to the binary log on the server.  Any
ideas how this can happen? We are running mysql 5.0.45 (which occurs to
me might be a very old version!)

Thanks,

Carl

Thread
missing statement in binary logCarl Shimer16 Dec
  • Re: missing statement in binary logMiguel Angel Nieto16 Dec
    • RE: missing statement in binary logCarl Shimer16 Dec
    • Re: missing statement in binary logSong Voong16 Dec
      • Re: missing statement in binary logMiguel Angel Nieto16 Dec