List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Madison Kelly Date:December 11 2009 1:54am
Subject:Re: disabling replication and bin logs on MySQL v4
View as plain text
Rick James wrote:
> If you have no slaves, you don't need to write the binlogs.

I realize, which is why I am trying to figure out how to best go about
disabling the bin logs. Can I simply comment out the 'log-bin' command
in 'my.cnf' or do I need to tell the remaining server that it is no
longer replicated somehow?

Madi
Thread
disabling replication and bin logs on MySQL v4Madison Kelly11 Dec
  • RE: disabling replication and bin logs on MySQL v4Rick James11 Dec
    • Re: disabling replication and bin logs on MySQL v4Madison Kelly11 Dec
      • Re: disabling replication and bin logs on MySQL v4Andrew Garner11 Dec
        • Re: disabling replication and bin logs on MySQL v4Madison Kelly11 Dec
    • Re: disabling replication and bin logs on MySQL v4Simon J Mudd13 Dec