List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rodrigo (GE Infra, Aviation) Bermejo Date:October 6 2009 6:50pm
Subject:replication problem due an inexistent table
View as plain text
Hi List /.

We are facing a problem with the replication of a DB
We have two databases which act as master and slave of each other.
The problem the log show is this:

Server A -> The MYSQL error is:

Error 'Table 'aso.aso_time' doesn't exist' on query.

Server B -> The MySQL error is:

Error 'Unknown table 'aso.aso_time'  on query.

We added one table to server A but  while we were creating the other
table on Server B the replication process started failing.

So we droped the table from server A but the problem still persits.

What do you recommend to get in sync both DB's  /?

Thanks

Thread
replication problem due an inexistent tableAviation) GE Infra6 Oct
  • AW: replication problem due an inexistent tableBenedikt Schackenberg7 Oct
    • RE: replication problem due an inexistent tableRick James12 Oct
  • Re: replication problem due an inexistent tableJustin Edwards7 Oct