List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mats Kindahl Date:September 25 2009 6:40am
Subject:Re: borked replication
View as plain text

Andrei F wrote:
> Hello,
>
> SHOW SLAVE STATUS \G
>
> doesn't spit out any errors, replication is running fine at the moment.
> My concern is that some tables are not synched at all.
> For example the master server has the following tables:
>
> dbname.tablename[1,2,3]
>
> Due to the broken replication, the slave doesn't have these tables.
> SKIP_COUNTER
> won't help here since I will have to do it numerous times. I'll keep
> investigating and
> repost once I get it up and running.

Hi Andrei,

If you have some tables on the master that does not exist on the slave at all,
and you don't want to have them there either, you can always filter out the
changes to those tables using the "replicate-wild-ignore-table" (or the
"replicate-ignore-table") option on the slave.

Best wishes,
Mats Kindahl
--
Mats Kindahl