List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrei F Date:September 23 2009 4:52pm
Subject:Re: borked replication
View as plain text
Hello,

SHOW SLAVE STATUS \G

doesn't spit out any errors, replication is running fine at the moment.
My concern is that some tables are not synched at all.
For example the master server has the following tables:

dbname.tablename[1,2,3]

Due to the broken replication, the slave doesn't have these tables.
SKIP_COUNTER
won't help here since I will have to do it numerous times. I'll keep
investigating and
repost once I get it up and running.

borked replicationAndrei F22 Sep
  • Re: borked replicationMiguel Angel Nieto22 Sep
  • Re: borked replicationMarcus Bointon23 Sep
    • Re: borked replicationPankaj Joshi23 Sep
  • Re: borked replicationIan Simpson23 Sep
  • Re: borked replicationAndrej Pintar23 Sep
    • Re: borked replicationAndrei F23 Sep
      • Re: borked replicationapi98424 Sep
      • Re: borked replicationMats Kindahl25 Sep