List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrej Pintar Date:September 23 2009 10:38am
Subject:Re: borked replication
View as plain text
Andrei F - i am not sure if you pasted your error. did you paste the slave
error log. so we can see the error message. this could give us a hint whats
wrong.

--
Andrej Pintar
email : api984@stripped

Thread
borked replicationAndrei F22 Sep
  • Re: borked replicationMiguel Angel Nieto22 Sep
  • Re: borked replicationMarcus Bointon23 Sep
    • Re: borked replicationPankaj Joshi23 Sep
  • Re: borked replicationIan Simpson23 Sep
  • Re: borked replicationAndrej Pintar23 Sep
    • Re: borked replicationAndrei F23 Sep
      • Re: borked replicationapi98424 Sep
      • Re: borked replicationMats Kindahl25 Sep