List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marcus Bointon Date:July 29 2009 1:32pm
Subject:Re: master-master replication broken (conflicts) - what now?
View as plain text
On 29 Jul 2009, at 14:27, Rajakumar Velu wrote:

> 9. Applied all resent logs at DB4
> 10. Restarted the instance at DB4
> 11. Started sync
> 12. Tested with different queries whether all data in a specific Table
> in DB4 & DB5 are same or not : Test Failed
>
> after all we had additional records on the DB4 which is not available
> on the DB5, we don't know how it's coming.

Out of all those it seems likely that it's step 9 that's introducing
data that's not on db5. You should generate some kind of diff so that
you can apply the differences back to db5. Alternatively, look at
maatkit which can resync out of sync tables through a replicated link.

Marcus
master-master replication broken (conflicts) - what now?mangoo28 Jul
  • RE: master-master replication broken (conflicts) - what now?Joe Hammerman28 Jul
    • Re: master-master replication broken (conflicts) - what now?Tomasz Chmielewski28 Jul
      • Re: master-master replication broken (conflicts) - what now?Marcus Bointon28 Jul
Re: master-master replication broken (conflicts) - what now?Marcus Bointon29 Jul