List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marcus Bointon Date:July 28 2009 9:47pm
Subject:Re: master-master replication broken (conflicts) - what now?
View as plain text
On 28 Jul 2009, at 23:35, Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:

> I'm a bit worried that after I start Master 2 and lock tables on it,
> replication will start and possibly, break (as it is configured in
> my.cnf):

On your working master do a 'reset master' so that it no longer
follows the other one. As your dead master is out of action anyway,
it's easy to resurrect the circular replication after you've restored
it.

Marcus
master-master replication broken (conflicts) - what now?mangoo28 Jul
  • RE: master-master replication broken (conflicts) - what now?Joe Hammerman28 Jul
    • Re: master-master replication broken (conflicts) - what now?Tomasz Chmielewski28 Jul
      • Re: master-master replication broken (conflicts) - what now?Marcus Bointon28 Jul
Re: master-master replication broken (conflicts) - what now?Marcus Bointon29 Jul