List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:July 1 2009 6:14pm
Subject:RE: Upload from cluster takes forever
View as plain text
What the heck is "mysql cluster", if it is not "ndb cluster"?

Rick James
MySQL Geeks - Consulting & Review

Thread
Upload from cluster takes foreverXavier Cardil26 Jun
  • Re: Upload from cluster takes foreverMarcus Bointon26 Jun
    • Re: Upload from cluster takes foreverXavier Cardil26 Jun
      • Re: Upload from cluster takes foreverMarcus Bointon26 Jun
        • Re: Upload from cluster takes foreverXavier Cardil26 Jun
          • Re: Upload from cluster takes foreverMarcus Bointon26 Jun
            • Re: Upload from cluster takes foreverXavier Cardil26 Jun
          • RE: Upload from cluster takes foreverRick James1 Jul
            • Re: Upload from cluster takes foreverMarcus Bointon1 Jul
  • Re: Upload from cluster takes foreverewen fortune26 Jun
    • RE: Upload from cluster takes foreverRick James1 Jul