List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Xavier Cardil Date:June 26 2009 11:10am
Subject:Re: Upload from cluster takes forever
View as plain text
Ok thank you. I was using an old sample config file included in the sources
.  .  . maybe only for a basic MyIsam installation. I will check and try to
reconfigure. Thank you all.

Cheers.

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 1:06 PM, Marcus Bointon
<marcus@stripped>wrote:

> On 26 Jun 2009, at 11:36, Xavier Cardil wrote:
>
>  I'm refering to a mysql cluster, using ndbcluster. Will it work that way
>>  ?
>>

> Hm. Probably not. Far as I'm aware, ndbcluster doesn't offer any means of
> doing backups outside of an SQL dump (you can't copy the files because they
> are spread across the cluster), so you should probably persevere.
>
> As you're using InnoDB, ignore what I said about key_buffer, and like ewen
> said, sort out your innodb config, in particular set innodb_buffer_pool as
> big as your machine will take.
>

> Marcus
> --
> Marcus Bointon
> Synchromedia Limited: Creators of http://www.smartmessages.net/
> UK resellers of info@hand CRM solutions
> marcus@stripped | http://www.synchromedia.co.uk/

Upload from cluster takes foreverXavier Cardil26 Jun
  • Re: Upload from cluster takes foreverMarcus Bointon26 Jun
    • Re: Upload from cluster takes foreverXavier Cardil26 Jun
      • Re: Upload from cluster takes foreverMarcus Bointon26 Jun
        • Re: Upload from cluster takes foreverXavier Cardil26 Jun
          • Re: Upload from cluster takes foreverMarcus Bointon26 Jun
            • Re: Upload from cluster takes foreverXavier Cardil26 Jun
          • RE: Upload from cluster takes foreverRick James1 Jul
            • Re: Upload from cluster takes foreverMarcus Bointon1 Jul
  • Re: Upload from cluster takes foreverewen fortune26 Jun
    • RE: Upload from cluster takes foreverRick James1 Jul