List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marcus Bointon Date:June 26 2009 11:06am
Subject:Re: Upload from cluster takes forever
View as plain text
On 26 Jun 2009, at 11:36, Xavier Cardil wrote:

> I'm refering to a mysql cluster, using ndbcluster. Will it work that
> way  ?

Hm. Probably not. Far as I'm aware, ndbcluster doesn't offer any means
of doing backups outside of an SQL dump (you can't copy the files
because they are spread across the cluster), so you should probably
persevere.

As you're using InnoDB, ignore what I said about key_buffer, and like
ewen said, sort out your innodb config, in particular set
innodb_buffer_pool as big as your machine will take.

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
UK resellers of info@hand CRM solutions

Upload from cluster takes foreverXavier Cardil26 Jun
  • Re: Upload from cluster takes foreverMarcus Bointon26 Jun
    • Re: Upload from cluster takes foreverXavier Cardil26 Jun
      • Re: Upload from cluster takes foreverMarcus Bointon26 Jun
        • Re: Upload from cluster takes foreverXavier Cardil26 Jun
          • Re: Upload from cluster takes foreverMarcus Bointon26 Jun
            • Re: Upload from cluster takes foreverXavier Cardil26 Jun
          • RE: Upload from cluster takes foreverRick James1 Jul
            • Re: Upload from cluster takes foreverMarcus Bointon1 Jul
  • Re: Upload from cluster takes foreverewen fortune26 Jun
    • RE: Upload from cluster takes foreverRick James1 Jul