List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:June 17 2009 12:12pm
Subject:Re: [MySQL - replication] Freeze
View as plain text
I've seen similar behaviour after replication issues, and they were
apparently caused by the slave having an old masterlog position. Check the
master's log file and -position, and check wether they are correct on the
slave. If not, manually resync and execute a change master statement.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Erwan Ben Souiden <erwan@stripped>wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 12:22 PM, Schackenberg<schackenberg@stripped>
> wrote:
> > Enable mysql error log , and then check what is iin there and Post it
>
> I just re-activate the error log. Hope the problem comes back soon ;)
> Then I will post it.
>

> > ..
> >

> > Am 17.06.2009 um 12:13 schrieb Erwan Ben Souiden <erwan@stripped>:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> And thank you for the answer.
> >>
> >> On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 12:05 PM, Schackenberg<
> schackenberg@stripped>

> >> Sorry I forgot to mention that, I got nothing in my mysql error log :(
> >> Actually it's like the  Slave_IO_Running works but "don't want" to
> >> update the master.info file
> >> And when I stop/start the slave all is ok

> update

> are
> kind

Celsius is based on water temperature.
Fahrenheit is based on alcohol temperature.
Ergo, Fahrenheit is better than Celsius. QED.

Thread
[MySQL - replication] FreezeErwan Ben Souiden17 Jun
  • Re: [MySQL - replication] FreezeSchackenberg17 Jun
    • Re: [MySQL - replication] FreezeErwan Ben Souiden17 Jun
      • Re: [MySQL - replication] FreezeSchackenberg17 Jun
Re: [MySQL - replication] FreezeErwan Ben Souiden17 Jun
  • Re: [MySQL - replication] FreezeJohan De Meersman17 Jun