List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Truls Bergskaug Date:May 13 2009 11:37am
Subject:Re: auto-increment issue
View as plain text
On Tue, 2009-05-12 at 14:19 -0700, Database System wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I dumped database from production and reload into a master and slave servers. And
> started the slave at that point. Then I converted a fresh binary file that generated right
> after the dump on production, and ran it on master server. But on the slave, I have all
> kinds of issues with auto-increment column. Either it skipped number, or duplicate key. I
> don't know how slave did that.

Which version of MySQL do you use?
Did you set up the replication first and then loaded data into the
master?

Truls
Thread
auto-increment issueDatabase System12 May
  • Re: auto-increment issueTruls Bergskaug13 May
Re: auto-increment issueDatabase System13 May
  • Re: auto-increment issueTruls Bergskaug14 May