List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Artem Koltsov Date:January 19 2005 5:18pm
Subject:RE: problem after switching master / slave roles twice
View as plain text
Hi,

Did you change master_log_pos and master_log_file values on db1 before step 3?

http://lists.mysql.com/replication?unsub=1

Attention:
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of
any such entity. The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from any system and destroy any copies.
Thread
problem after switching master / slave roles twiceolivier kaloudoff19 Jan
RE: problem after switching master / slave roles twiceArtem Koltsov19 Jan
  • Re: problem after switching master / slave roles twiceolivier kaloudoff19 Jan
RE: problem after switching master / slave roles twiceArtem Koltsov19 Jan