List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brain Stormer Date:December 26 2008 12:00am
Subject:Re: Possibility of MySQL master-master replication and INNODB ?
View as plain text
Where exactly in this reference does it say that it allow
master-master replication ?

Your input is appreciated!

On 12/26/08, Marcus Bointon <marcus@stripped> wrote:
> On 24 Dec 2008, at 23:21, Brain Stormer wrote:
>
>> I wonder if replicating mysql will allow running innodb in a
>> master-master replicated environment ? any references would be helpful
>

> Yes. It works.
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/innodb-and-mysql-replication.html
>
> Marcus
> --
> Marcus Bointon
> Synchromedia Limited: Creators of http://www.smartmessages.net/
> UK resellers of info@hand CRM solutions
> marcus@stripped | http://www.synchromedia.co.uk/

Thread
Possibility of MySQL master-master replication and INNODB ?Brain Stormer25 Dec
  • Re: Possibility of MySQL master-master replication and INNODB ?Marcus Bointon26 Dec
    • Re: Possibility of MySQL master-master replication and INNODB ?Brain Stormer26 Dec
      • Re: Possibility of MySQL master-master replication and INNODB ?Marcus Bointon26 Dec