List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marcus Bointon Date:December 25 2008 11:19pm
Subject:Re: Possibility of MySQL master-master replication and INNODB ?
View as plain text
On 24 Dec 2008, at 23:21, Brain Stormer wrote:

> I wonder if replicating mysql will allow running innodb in a
> master-master replicated environment ? any references would be helpful

Yes. It works. http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/innodb-and-mysql-replication.html

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
UK resellers of info@hand CRM solutions

Possibility of MySQL master-master replication and INNODB ?Brain Stormer25 Dec
  • Re: Possibility of MySQL master-master replication and INNODB ?Marcus Bointon26 Dec
    • Re: Possibility of MySQL master-master replication and INNODB ?Brain Stormer26 Dec
      • Re: Possibility of MySQL master-master replication and INNODB ?Marcus Bointon26 Dec