List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tobias Mueller-Wrana Date:October 8 2008 1:11pm
Subject:Replication: 'Slave: Query caused different errors on master and
slave'
View as plain text
Hello List,

I managed successful a replication of one master and one slave.
After a network rearrangement (change of hostname and IP) the
replication stopped. Obviously the replication rights are not
set (on master) for the "new" host (slave). This problem I could
solve anyway. But then appears following error:

"[ERROR] Slave: Query caused different errors on master and slave. Error
on master: 'Invalid error code' (43), Error on slave: 'You have an error
in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL
server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1' (1064).
Default database: ''. Query: '', Error_code: 0"

Google and the list could not help me. Anyone an idea? How could I
start the replication again?

Slave: Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.45
Master:Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.26

Greetings

Tobias Mueller-Wrana

      Tobias Mueller-Wrana
GFZ Potsdam, Sektion 2.4, E256
Telegrafenberg. D-14773 Potsdam
Tel.: +49-(0)331-288-1241
Thread
Replication: 'Slave: Query caused different errors on master andslave'Tobias Mueller-Wrana8 Oct
  • RE: Replication: 'Slave: Query caused different errors on master and slave'Rick James8 Oct
    • Re: Replication: 'Slave: Query caused different errors on masterand slave'Tobias Mueller-Wrana9 Oct