List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:September 30 2008 6:27pm
Subject:RE: Replication Stopping (foreign key issue)
View as plain text
Could there have been a deadlock on the slave and the replication item
was the loser in the duel?

Rick James
MySQL Geeks - Consulting & Review

Replication Stopping (foreign key issue)Jesse30 Sep
  • RE: Replication Stopping (foreign key issue)Rick James30 Sep
  • Re: Replication Stopping (foreign key issue)Simon J Mudd30 Sep
    • Re: Replication Stopping (foreign key issue)Marcus Bointon30 Sep
  • Re: Replication Stopping (foreign key issue)Jesse1 Oct
    • Re: Replication Stopping (foreign key issue)ewen fortune1 Oct
  • Re: Replication Stopping (foreign key issue)Jesse1 Oct
  • Re: Replication Stopping (foreign key issue)Jesse2 Oct
    • Re: Replication Stopping (foreign key issue)Eber Duarte2 Oct