List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marcus Bointon Date:September 25 2008 10:48pm
Subject:Re: Replication with multiple DataBases Managers
View as plain text
On 25 Sep 2008, at 23:06, Vitor Enio Dellagiustina dos Santos wrote:

> I need to replicate some tables of my mysql database with oders db
> managers
> like Oracle, DB2, SQLServer, etc
>
> but i have no idea about how to do this.
>
> Do you have any idea about how to solve this problem?

Take a look at Continuent's Sequoia: http://sequoia.continuent.org/

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
UK resellers of info@hand CRM solutions

Replication with multiple DataBases ManagersVitor Enio Dellagiustina dos Santos26 Sep
  • Re: Replication with multiple DataBases ManagersMarcus Bointon26 Sep
    • Re: Replication with multiple DataBases ManagersMark Callaghan26 Sep