List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vitor Enio Dellagiustina dos Santos Date:September 25 2008 10:06pm
Subject:Replication with multiple DataBases Managers
View as plain text
I need to replicate some tables of my mysql database with oders db managers
like Oracle, DB2, SQLServer, etc

but i have no idea about how to do this.

Do you have any idea about how to solve this problem?

ps: the reverse is need to be possible too. example: oders db managers like
oracle, sqlserver, db2, etc also need to replicate their data with my MySql
DB. but these two do not occur simultaneously example: the replication is
one way only, one direction at a time. one time from MySql, the other time
from Oracle or SQLServer or db2 or etc..

Thank's all ;P

Thread
Replication with multiple DataBases ManagersVitor Enio Dellagiustina dos Santos26 Sep
  • Re: Replication with multiple DataBases ManagersMarcus Bointon26 Sep
    • Re: Replication with multiple DataBases ManagersMark Callaghan26 Sep