List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marcus Bointon Date:September 17 2008 9:39pm
Subject:Re: Consulting
View as plain text
On 17 Sep 2008, at 22:02, Database System wrote:

> I thought about might be I need to define "basedir" in my.cnf when I
> define log-bin. But no matter what value I put in, the server cannot
> start.

Assuming that RedHat is similar to Centos, I would check SELinux
settings as it will probably not let you change that with default
settings. I know that's the case with AppArmor on current Ubuntu
release.

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
UK resellers of info@hand CRM solutions

mysql Replication is too slowTimo8 Sep
  • RE: mysql Replication is too slowRick James8 Sep
    • Re: mysql Replication is too slowMarcus Bointon8 Sep
      • RE: mysql Replication is too slowRick James8 Sep
        • ConsultingDatabase System17 Sep
          • RE: ConsultingRick James17 Sep
            • RE: ConsultingDatabase System17 Sep
              • Re: ConsultingMarcus Bointon17 Sep