List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:September 17 2008 8:00pm
Subject:RE: Consulting
View as plain text
I don't see anything obviously wrong.

What about ownership, etc, of /data/mysql/, itself?

Did you mkdir  /data/mysql/log  and check its ownership, etc.

"binary log directory doesn't work" -- what symptoms?

Thread
mysql Replication is too slowTimo8 Sep
  • RE: mysql Replication is too slowRick James8 Sep
    • Re: mysql Replication is too slowMarcus Bointon8 Sep
      • RE: mysql Replication is too slowRick James8 Sep
        • ConsultingDatabase System17 Sep
          • RE: ConsultingRick James17 Sep
            • RE: ConsultingDatabase System17 Sep
              • Re: ConsultingMarcus Bointon17 Sep