List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marcus Bointon Date:September 3 2008 9:08am
Subject:Re: Replication problems - Moodle - Figured out what is happening - But I still need to solve it
View as plain text
On 3 Sep 2008, at 05:24, Daniel Antonio Fernandes Bojczuk wrote:

> So what heppens: I use the master server and make some change using
> moodle. And the replication happens. Then I log in on moodle (slave
> server). Here is te problem: The moodle makes an INSERT on table
> mdl_log. (The auto_increment works).

As has been said already - don't do inserts on the slave server.
That's the cause of your problem.

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
UK resellers of info@hand CRM solutions

Replication problems - Moodle - Figured out what is happening - But I still need to solve itDaniel Antonio Fernandes Bojczuk3 Sep
  • Re: Replication problems - Moodle - Figured out what is happening - But I still need to solve itMarcus Bointon3 Sep
  • Re: Replication problems - Moodle - Figured out what is happening- But I still need to solve itLeandro Chapuis3 Sep