List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:pickup112 Date:September 3 2008 4:33am
Subject:RE: Replication problems - Moodle
View as plain text
It should ignore one statement when there are some errors. Does the new
error still the same "Duplicate entry '48485' for key 1"?  "stop slave ;set
global SQL_SLAVE_SKIP_COUNTER=10000;start slave;" will ignore 10000 error
though it does not really solve the problem.

And I noticed that you create table has: " AUTO_INCREMENT=48490". I am
curious about why the slave insert a 48485 into the table. Does the create
table on the slave has such clause?