List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daniel Antonio Fernandes Bojczuk Date:September 3 2008 4:24am
Subject:Replication problems - Moodle - Figured out what is happening - But I still need to solve it
View as plain text
Hi again!!

I figured out what is happening, but i still need to solve it.

That is the situation:

I have two moodle servers working with replication. And I'm having
problem with mdl_log table, with this comment:

'Every action is logged as far as possible'

So what heppens: I use the master server and make some change using
moodle. And the replication happens. Then I log in on moodle (slave
server). Here is te problem: The moodle makes an INSERT on table
mdl_log. (The auto_increment works).

Is ther any way to not replicate this table? Or any way to avoid
moodle change this table?

Thanks for helping!
Sorry for the English!

Daniel Bojczuk

2008/9/2 Daniel Antonio Fernandes Bojczuk <danielbojczuk@stripped>:
> Hello people,
>
> I have a moodle ( Free, Open Source Course Management System for
> Online Learning - moodle.org) server running with mysql serverand I
> want to replicate the data from the mysql server. I followed the
> guide: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/replication.html.
> But it's not working fine.
> It starts the replication, but after the "first" replication I get this error:
> Error 'Duplicate entry '48485' for key 1' on query. Default database:
> 'moodle'. Query: 'INSERT INTO mdl_log (time, userid, course, ip,
> module, cmid, action, url, info)
>        VALUES ('1220376678', '100', '39', '143.107.200.121',
> 'course', '0', 'view', 'view.php?id=39', '39')'
>
> I tryed to delete all values from this table, but I've got the same error.
>
> Can someone help-me?
>
> Thank's  and sorry bout my English.
>
> ---
> Daniel Bojczuk
> http://blog.hutonweb.com - Programação, administração,
> tecnologia e
> outras coisas mais

Thread
Replication problems - Moodle - Figured out what is happening - But I still need to solve itDaniel Antonio Fernandes Bojczuk3 Sep
  • Re: Replication problems - Moodle - Figured out what is happening - But I still need to solve itMarcus Bointon3 Sep
  • Re: Replication problems - Moodle - Figured out what is happening- But I still need to solve itLeandro Chapuis3 Sep